Find and connect with people in nearby places, even a crowded venue
Have you ever wondered who is here right now? Have you ever tried to meet up with a friend at a music festival? Do you challenge yourself to meet 3 new people on the first day of a new school, new job, at meetings, or networking events?
Then you’ll love what you can do with LiveVenues…
FIND FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN A CROWD
Once your contacts are using LiveVenues, you can check when they are arriving at a meeting place, and message them with more information about your location including a map and directions, photos of the nearest sign or landmark, and of course, emojis. Inviting trusted people in your contact list is free, and you both earn 10 credits when your contact joins with your promo code.
MAKE NEW FRIENDS AND CONNECTIONS
You probably have something in common with the people around you. Inviting an interesting person nearby costs 5 credits, and when they accept, you can chat, get to know each other and make meaningful connections. Make arrangements to meetup in person, and when you are ready to follow up, check your calendar to review the people you met according to where and when you met them.
HATE TO WAIT? REACH OUT!
Why not do something fun during wait times at a festival, park, stadium, zoo, museum, conference, convention, at school, or while traveling at an airport, train station or commuting on a bus or train? Use LiveVenues to explore and meet interesting people in your neighborhood, campus, city or a new vacation spot. Check out who is nearby, locate, research and share cool places to meet, and keep expanding your social circle.
USING LIVEVENUES CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Here’s how people are using it…
- Friends message and share location info and directions instead of waiting and worrying while trying to meet up in a huge place
- Wedding guests awkwardly eating appetizers in silence, wondering if they’ll meet anyone cool
- Families or large groups on vacation, who may get lost or separated when touring a large venue like a zoo, aquarium, monument, theme park or museum
- Roommates check in when they are nearby, and chat to ask if anyone is interested in take out
- Parents, teachers and students attending large events like orientation, open house, a play, sporting event, graduation, or homecoming
- Sports, music and theater fans at large stadiums, arenas, theaters and outdoor venues
- Athletes and fans at tournaments, marathons, 5k or 10k races, or competitions
- Hanging out at the gym, and getting a message to save an elliptical for your chronically late friend
- Strange relatives chillaxing at a family reunion, wondering how this is genetically possible, but checking out what they do have in common
- Cosplayers want to reenact scenes together at a popular conference, reach out to build their “cast”
- Friends meeting up at the mall or the movie theater who came in separate cars
- People meeting up for the first time, who need a description, directions and an overly-attractive pro photo exchange to find each other
GETTING DOWN TO BUSINESS?
- Restaurant owners and store managers who want to attract nearby shoppers with special offers
- Event, wedding, DJs, bands and party planners
- Entrepreneurs, sales people and business owners networking to grow a business
- Recruiters, job searchers and new employees looking to make new connections
- Convention, conference and corporate event planners and attendees
- Promoters, celebrities and personalities who want to drive fans to events
HOW DO YOU USE LIVEVENUES?
Post your pix of your best people/places IRL stories using #LiveVenues.
KEEP IT CLASSY!
It’s your community, so let’s keep it clean. We want you to be proud to invite trusted contacts, and invite and accept invitations from others in the community. You can always ignore an invitation if you do not wish to connect. If someone is acting inappropriately in the app, please let us know so we can take care of it.
HOW LIVEVENUES WAS BORN
Our three co-founders met each other while networking at business events. They love apps. They are going places. They are busy and don’t like waiting. They don’t like getting lost. They have friends and families. Bam. They realize that you do too, so they make an app to help you make things easier.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU…
Want a new feature or improvement?
Want more info and perks from the venues you love?